- To develop, plan and perform preventative maintenance on data center and ensure effective working of mechanical building systems according to pre-planned schedule and own responsibility.
- Maintain all operations systems and perform all emergency functions required for smooth operation.
- Administer all service requests and provide resolutions to achieve required goals.
- Manage and perform all critical and non-critical processes and participate in various predictive maintenance programs.
- Documents all records for equipment’s, prepare time sheets and administer back up equipment’s at all times.
- Administer all emergency backup and ensure no interruptions in operations for same.
- Analyze equipment’s and perform repair as per requirement.
- Maintain inventory for equipment’s keep records of warranty for all tools and equipment’s.
- Perform basic repair to basic building components.
- Supervise work and maintain comprehensive workflow and ticketing system – customer access to data center.
- Guide the junior members in the organization ( if any )
- Develop standard operation procedures for various operations.
- Manage all reoccurring problems and ensure work within timeframe and according to capacity demands.
- To be a field engineer to perform 1st level troubleshooting on EBB network and other services issues. Priority customer is all circumstances.
- Maintaining the service level with the customer and ensuring response time is met.
- Minimum qualifications: Degree in Networking background and CDCP
- Minimum 3 years of experience at Data Center environment.
- CDFOM and CDCE ( Optional )
- Flexible individual who is able to adapt well.
- Able to handle pressure as job scope entails meeting high standards of organizational KPIs.
- Work on standby if required.
Proficient in written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia.