Who We Are
Extreme Broadband is an Internet Service Provider licensed by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission.
What We Do
We deliver reliable, high-performance network solutions to enterprises, financial services institutions, as well as educational institutions throughout Malaysia. Incorporated in 2005, we specialise in the provision of next-generation connectivity services catering to corporations and enterprises who are shifting towards business digitalisation.
- To undertake daily marketing operational tasks, which include but not limited to SEO optimisation, daily content posting, compiling daily performance reports and other marketing tasks.
- Assist in event preparation to ensure its successful delivery.
- To undertake tasks to generate leads for sales team with an aim to grow sales volume.
- To undertake branding activities as part of marcom activities.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- 1 to 2 years prior marketing experience
- A university degree is preferred but not mandatory
Core Responsibilities For This Job
- Personal responsibility
- Problem solving
- Achieving results/delivering performance
- Good Planner
- Fast Learner