Who We Are
Extreme Broadband is an Internet Service Provider licensed by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission.
We are the next-generation network service provider that helps enterprises to transition into a cloud-based virtual WAN architecture which involves Internet Exchange, SDWAN, and Cloud-connect solutions. Here is a good opportunity for you to work on products that will reshape the way businesses connect.
What We Do
We deliver reliable, high-performance network solutions to enterprises, financial services institutions, as well as educational institutions throughout Malaysia. Incorporated in 2005, we specialise in the provision of next-generation connectivity services catering to corporations and enterprises who are shifting towards business digitalisation.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional and timely manner that fit customers’ technical requirements and financial budget.
- Prepare improved work orders and internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams in a timely manner.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposal/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Delivery.
- Provide feedback on issues with current products and give input around new products.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include-activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, and KPIs.
- To support the sales team by completing work orders and customer solution requirements i.e. proposal, presentation, RFQ, tender, etc. in a timely manner.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 2 years of working experience in Pre-Sales.
- Strong knowledge of Internet, telecommunication, Datacenter, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Data Centers, and Hosting.
- Good communication skills and report writing skills.
- Must be customer-centric and have a great customer focus.
- Have the hunger to provide innovative solutions in a timely manner.
- Expert in supporting Sales in the area of prequalifying accounts/accessing solution requirements/technical presentation on network-related solutions.
Core Responsibilities For This Job
- Personal responsibility
- Achieving results/delivering performance
- Managing budgets and resources
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Diligent, focused and result oriented.