Who we are
Extreme Broadband is an Internet Service Provider licensed by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission.
What We Do
We deliver reliable, high-performance network solutions to enterprises, financial services institutions, as well as educational institutions throughout Malaysia. Incorporated in 2005, we specialise in the provision of next-generation connectivity services catering to corporations and enterprises who are shifting towards business digitalisation.
- Plan marketing communication strategies including branding strategy, PR strategy, online marketing, customer events and marketing collaterals to meet our highest priorities and to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Manage all activities and campaign plans through the RACI (Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted and Informed).
- Write and edit high-quality, compelling copy, that is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the brand values for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Manage PR to establish and expand the company brand from different channels.
- Work closely with the Business Development/ Sales team to enhance and refine the full sales funnel to improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining business and social relationships.
- Manage digital media, including the website and social media channels.
- Support the coordination of the company’s presence at events and represent the company when appropriate.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Proficient in MS office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience communicating with a range of audiences
Core Responsibilities For This Job
- Personal responsibility
- Achieving results/delivering performance
- Managing budgets and resources