Who we are
Extreme Broadband is an Internet Service Provider licensed by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission.
What We Do
We deliver reliable, high-performance network solutions to enterprises, financial services institutions, as well as educational institutions throughout Malaysia. Incorporated in 2005, we specialise in the provision of next-generation connectivity services catering to corporations and enterprises who are shifting towards business digitalisation.
Purpose Of The Roles
In line with our business expansion, we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Strategic Account Manager. This role involves driving new sales with enterprises within the assigned segments. The candidate is expected to be able to drive customer interest and engagement through a variety of business development activities including but not limited to direct relationships, engagement through mutual partners, industry events, etc. A deep passion for new relationship building and opportunity creation and closure will ensure strong success in this role.
The candidate is expected to understand the selected enterprises’ Industry landscape/context, strategy, structure, etc., to identify & develop meaningful opportunities and pursue closure while working within the larger customer success team to deliver outstanding customer experience. Excellent understanding of enterprise ICT architecture with a specific focus on Cloud Communications, Network Transformation, Managed Cloud, Security and Data Center solutions will be key assets enabling the role’s success.
The successful candidate will enjoy a rewarding career in a fast-moving Pre-IPO technology company.
- Ability to create sales in brand new accounts via various sales techniques and account entry strategies and build new relationships in these accounts.
- Ability to engage contacts at various customer business units (e.g, Digital Transformation, IT, Procurement, etc.) and able to drive strategic conversations across each and able to drive strategic conversations across each.
- Develop a long-term strategic account plan by understanding the customers’ business, their current landscape and areas.
- Lead client negotiations, and manage deal progression and deal closure by ensuring cross-functional teams (Sales, Solutions, Product, Legal, Commercial, etc) are well aligned in stitching a deal together for the customer
- To contribute business ideas and concepts effectively and conduct winning business presentations and business negotiations.
- Keep updated on new and emerging technologies fit for your client – information gathering.
- To identify new opportunities. Provide support and maintain a good relationship with the client and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure sales targets are achieved and maintain good customer rapport.
- Degree/Diploma with Minimum 5 years of sales experiences preferably in ISP, Data Center, ICT or Technology environment.
- Able to do strategic planning, highly motivated to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions.
- Strong business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers.
- Good team player, result-oriented, highly motivated and committed with strong personal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of Industry footprints & product knowledge would be an additional advantage.
- Strong understanding of sales in the Cloud Communications/Collaboration, Network Transformation (SDWAN, SASE), Customer Experience, Managed Cloud and/or Managed Security Solutions. Sales specialization in the relevant field would be a plus.
- Able to travel outstation
- Proven track record.
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online, and MUST state their latest detailed resume, experience, and current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED ACCORDINGLY