Who we are
Extreme Broadband is an Internet Service Provider licensed by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission.
What We Do
We deliver reliable, high-performance network solutions to enterprises, financial services institutions, as well as educational institutions throughout Malaysia. Incorporated in 2005, we specialise in the provision of next-generation connectivity services catering to corporations and enterprises who are shifting towards business digitalisation.
- Accepts technical escalation from customer service helpdesk
- Tier 2 network support
- Leads post-mortems for service incidents
- Provide technical support and services in resolving complex network issues.
- Continuously improve network knowledge and skillset to support project and network.
- Notify the management and related parties of high-profile issues.
- Network and Internet peering monitoring
- Able to recommend improvement whenever needed to meet the latest network standard.
- Able to convey technical networking information to non-technical customers.
- Proof of concept testing
- Internal systems support
- Own the operation process and flow
- Product development
- Data centre maintenance and support
- Ensure incident tickets are responded to and updated properly, and resolved in the shortest time as possible within the SLA.
- To make sure all links and network devices are at optimum performance.
- Ensure MTTR at 4 hours
- Ensure no tickets are resolved longer than 5 days
- Possess a Diploma or equivalent in IT/ Networking or related area with 3 to 5 years experience in telecommunications, network operations or network engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of network routing and switching protocols, especially BGP and OSPF and good knowledge of Cisco products is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player who is committed to customer service excellence.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Comfortable in a culturally diverse global working environment.
- Independent problem-solving skills with the ability to assume leadership of resolution activities.
- Able to work on standby, on-call and over weekends and public holidays if required.